- I love the idea of online trainings for my team! What if some of the participants are not located onsite?
That’s the beauty of online training! Your team can access it 24/7 from anywhere, including their home computer or hotel room if they are on the road. Each participant will receive a login and password and can progress through the training as their schedule permits.
- I signed up for 10 people, but we just hired a new employee whom we want to participate. Can I add them?
Yes! If a new team member is added within the 60-day window, they can be added for $100 per person. The same rules and restrictions apply.
- We have a straggler who hasn’t completed the training within the sixty (60) day window. What are our options?
The sixty (60)-day window is designed to create a sense of urgency yet allow enough time for participants to complete the program. Should a team member not finish in time and you wish to give them that opportunity, you will need to purchase a new membership. The good news is you can sign up additional users under this new membership!
- My company does not have a credit card, and I can only pay by check. Help!
No problem. Please call us at (623) 582-1578, and we can work with your accounting department. We will invoice your accounting department ($100 processing and handling fee will be applied), and once payment is received and processed, you will be notified by Email that your membership has begun. The same rules apply for time allotment and refunds.
- Just as I clicked the “buy button,” my training budget was cut. Can I get a refund please?
You have three (3) days to cancel your order as long as no one viewed or accessed the online training program. Please contact us at (623) 582-1578.
- I forgot my password and can’t find the Welcome Email. How do I get access?
You may request a password reset here.
- I was watching a video when my screen froze. I can’t seem to get the video to come back.
Please log out and check your internet connections and speed. Log back in to see if the problem has corrected itself. You can also try viewing it at a different time. Should the problem not resolve itself, please contact us at Support at LorraineBosse-Smith dot com