TO FIT LEADER FOUNDATION,
an online training that uses the exclusive FIT Leader Formula
to create high-powered leaders who drive results while transforming their teams.
Why sign your team up for TRANSFORM YOUR LEADERSHIP?
Each participant will:
- Discover their unique leadership style
- Appreciate the value of identifying other’s style and adapting their approach
- Learn how to attract, hire, retain, and motivate top talent by transforming their leadership approach
The FIT Leader Foundation series of online video trainings provides:
- A Foundation in human behavior where participants discover their unique leadership style.
- Insights into leadership development and how to communicate more effectively to reduce conflict and increase productivity.
- Training on all aspects of the job, career, and health to ensure the greatest level of success without sacrificing one’s wellbeing.
We understand the pace of business today and how difficult it is to pull managers and associates offline. The FIT Leader Formula; video series is available online, 24/7 with your membership access. No scheduling nightmares or meeting room headaches.
Each series is high in value and content but is broken up into short, easily digested segments, allowing viewers to go at a pace that is convenient for them. Each segment is followed by a post-video activity or exercise to cement the principles in an adult-learning format. Quizzes confirm participation, understanding, and completion that will be emailed to the Training Coordinator. Getting your team to the next level is as simple as a click of a button!
TRANSFORM YOUR LEADERSHIP
“Lorraine gave us a jolt with her energy and her time flew by and kept the group thoroughly engaged. She was able to take the lessons and instantly tie them to what we had been doing all day. As a result, we were still using one of her handouts and her terminology weeks later in meetings. I highly recommend Lorraine Bossé-Smith as a keynote speaker/trainer or as a facilitator. She is knowledgeable and engaging. Her energy permeates the room.” – Vice President, Human Resources
Dr. John Jackson
President, William Jessup University